AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

The great ASX balls up

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Wow what a great announcement by AUZ for them to have signed an agreement with a company such as SK speaks for it self and of what AUZ will become. I’d like to focus on the ASX and how it really balls this one up. Firstly for them to put us into suspension because of wording of an agreement ( binding off take )in which we will see come Monday morning that the original wording was correct in the first place and for them to ask auz to fix this on their behalf on the Korean new year when everything is closed was a joke.

Binding is an important word when it comes to contracts and you will see the effects of it come Monday.
    I don’t know whether this was just incompetencey from the ASX or the ASX just has A problem with AUZ but either the ASX must be held Accountable for there actions or an apology be made from the ASX to both AUZ And SK.
    I have so much faith in AUZ I have been telling people I know to jump in on the AUZ story and some have done so. I have seen other companies promoting them selfs with false promises and the market works it out petty quickly but this deal between AUZ and SK is not pie in the sky the Koreans don’t mess around when it comes down to business.
    I’ ll Be putting my money where my mouth is come Monday and I’ll see you 12 months time good luck.
    Last edited by mushroom one: 24/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.98K 1.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 18086797 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2683453 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 2491026
Last updated 14.21pm 30/04/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.