"It may happen tomorrow or it may happen sometime in the next...

1. 1,507 Posts.
    "It may happen tomorrow or it may happen sometime in the next few million years"
    "If you can't indicate when..."
    You wanted exact, not time ranges, my point was that exact is not possible.

"Again another throw away statement"
    What's with your obsession with "throw away statements"? This is a discussion laced with facts and opinion. Every post of yours to date has been "throw away statements". At least I backed up my points with facts that pointed out the illegitimacy of your misleading claims.

"Yet every uber bear here can say with huge clarity what the magnitude of the drop must be when they can't take into account all of the external unknown economic factors."
    Great for them, I'm not advocating or talking about the merits of "uber bears".

"There may be genuine risks but if they are handled right then large adverse affects can be mitigated."
    Perhaps, rather than "throw away statements" you can back that up by outlining genuine risk aversion being taken (and by whom) for the risks outlined in the parent article (and repeated in my previous post)?

"Big deal we have been through a high growth period it is expected that there will be a period of slowdown"
    Not exactly the best investment strategy. Ignore all the risks, leverage up and look forward to a period of slowdown.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.