AMI 2.70% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

It is worth looking up, from the Aurelia Mines website, the...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105

It is worth looking up, from the Aurelia Mines website, the following:
    Go to Projects
    then Peak Gold Mine
    Then Environment
    Then Peak Community.

It gives the minutes of consultations with the community, the last of which was in November 19.
    The thing that struck me was that Aurelia is now talking about commissioning the new mill expansion "early in the new year" as opposed to the first quarter previously.
    Also the following from the August report which talks about extending the Peak mine life to 2035 as opposed to 2023.

JT introduced the New Cobar Complex Expansion Project (NCCEP or
    the project) to the CCC using a variation of the presentation used for the meeting with DPIE and CSC, and explained that this meeting was part of the pre-scoping phase. JT explained the importance of consistent and well-managed messaging to communicate with the community the likelihood that the project would not create any additional jobs, and that would be an extension to the current New Cobar life of mine plans to 2035 rather than 2023, which is when activities are currently proposed to end. He also explained about the requirements for an SSD project, and other items in the project description, including location of infrastructure and use of existing plant and facilities for mining and processing.

There is also community consultation with the Hera community.

The reports are well worth a read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $481.7K 2.565M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117544 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 719433 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.