ZAG 0.00% 1.4¢ zuleika gold limited

Well I guess this all comes down to drilling results. If they do...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Well I guess this all comes down to drilling results. If they do find enough gold with acceptable grades there is value here.
    Its still early days, they just completed the first round of drilling, which was not the jackpot, but a good start.

I personally think, that the most attractive asset of DAU are the Zuleika tenements. A large land package with 3 neighbors with very deep pockets. Some decent hits there and DAU will have the guaranteed interest from NST, EVN and Zijng. 3 very big potential suitors.
    Remember when NST bought a first stake in Echo Resources, which eventually led to a takeover later on ? The same could happen here. Once DAU can confirm, they are sitting on an economic resource, the 3 Big ones will likely try to get a foot in the door fast. And this competition could prove to be an advantage for DAU.
    Why should Vango sell all their shares on market at low prices, when the true value is possibly much higher ?
    As I said it all comes down to drilling results.
    And maybe there is hope, that Vango and Dampier will eventually negotiate a compromise and thus find a solution to settle the litigation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.