ZAG 0.00% 1.4¢ zuleika gold limited

I am not so sure about that. The big advantage (and speculation)...

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    I am not so sure about that. The big advantage (and speculation) about DAU is the tiny market cap. The company is worth about 6.5 Mio with cash around 1.5 Mio. At this valuation, it would be absolutely peanuts for the Big guys. What are a few millions for a multi billion dollar company?

Just a thought, what if DAU would hit some gold at Zuleika and after that NST or EVN or the Chinese would finance their next round of drilling via a placement. 1-2-3 millions would ensure, that DAU could continue drilling, while for the big guys such an amount would be a very tiny amount of capital to invest compared to their other operations. They could even consider taking over Vangos stake in DAU, as VAN is starved for cash. If I remember correctly, that is exactly the way that NST initially bought into Echo, i.e. taking over a large chunk of them via an off market transfer.

Well of course at this stage, nothing is guaranteed, until they hit some decent gold, but it is an interesting high risk high reward option.
    Especially in the current gold environment we are living in. I do think that over the next couple of months/years, the majors will be sitting on massive amounts of cash and be looking to replenish their reserves/resources. DAUs large land package does look very attractive, if they there is enough economic viable gold there.
    Well, only time and the drill bit will tell, but for me DAU is a company worth speculating on...
    Last edited by wantedman: 02/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.