DEG 0.93% $1.09 de grey mining limited

Certainly some serious opinions on both sides...I think it's...

1. 2,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Certainly some serious opinions on both sides...

I think it's premature to suggest DEG is in a "valley of death." That will occur, but only after the drilling is near done.

Shorters will have their day in the sun, and like night follows day DEG will reveal the goods (my shiny new X-ray specs say so!). In fact they're VERY nervous to NOT get caught in a squeeze. This moment will inspire "To da moon... train/bus leaving... rocket launches, et. al.

At this end of the Au landscape -- explorecos/developers -- I don't follow charts because moves are almost solely driven by news. During "news droughts" the PoG charts can be informative regarding direction. Although DEG is many months from producing -- I think it will be a mine(s) -- the PoG remains fudamental to sp.

What surprises me is the number of posts lamenting the sp in isolation; without a thought given to the emerging huge deposit. "Undervalued must not be in their lexicon. Curiously it is now when money money is made, "blood... streets, etc." To that end:

Another market at extremes that could also face seasonal pressure is gold. October is the second-worst month for buillon. A further drop here could set up a fantastic buying opportunity ahead of the pattern of seasonal strength from late November through February.

Turbulent Times, October Seasonals

Negativity, like hope, is NOT a trading strategy. It's about opportunity, potential... long or short.

And, fellow DEGgers that's what I think...

OV

PS It is September and October the months when it's most likely to see grown men weep. To be sexist, I think in matters of speculative investments women are simply more sensible than emotional, ie. they've sold, or are ready to buy more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.010(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.612B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.09 $1.05 $7.418M 6.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 22760 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 344372 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.