DEG 1.41% $1.08 de grey mining limited

The Great De Grey Decline, page-2

1. 2,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    initially - you're assuming the market is a rational beast in which it is definitely is not.

secondly DEG is not a producer and no where near being in production and this point so you have the orphan period/value of death of an explorer post discovery compounding on poor gold sentiment along with POG speculation. Bear in mind the market prices moves with anticipation and not news itself ie: market speculating fed reserve announcement going to be poor for gold hence the fall. If that is announced you won't see price movements negative/the opposite you will see uplift.

thirdly, DEG is a very rare entity, of which in certain MANY bigger producers will be looking at them, licking their chops, positioning themselves for a take over. along with that comes many many games from different entities; brokerages and predators playing games with price to secure a better deal, shorting of stock, etc.

my question to you would be - does the short term noise bother you? If it does, why?

are you not here for the long term? where are you getting your price bottoms from (srs) if there is evidence I'm keen to see it bc tbh if it falls that low it's good news to be able to buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.015(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.09 $1.07 $21.52M 19.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101100 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 18723 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.