Jeez NQ you really are one hell of a type. Leave poor nickoo...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jeez NQ you really are one hell of a type. Leave poor nickoo alone and go and attack the "Synagogue Sleazebags".
    I reckon old man Yak could charge plenty for a session in his recliner. Only trouble is the money would end up in Israel, so forget that. They already get enough for their relentless quest to be aggrieved for milleniums of atrocities. Sometimes wonder why history has had such a bent on the Jew.
    Deflation or inflation. I am certain that the US is headed for super deflation and a long and lasting depression.
    The increase in monopolisation of industries is similar to the "Great Depression". We are more super human than ever and look where its taking us. Nobody can see clearly anymore. Merging of huge multinational companies in all sectors has/is still taking place. Profit margins are skinnier than ever as is evidenced by the heavy industrialists in everything from autos to electronics. How much money is required to keep these heavily debt burdened ships afloat. If interest rates rise then the loan defaults will be too massive to bear.
    Valuations of 50x and 100x current P/E cant come down without sinking the ship, although I reckon they will. Less shareholder wealth, profit and huge debt will remain for a long time to come. The mess goes on and on and on yet us super humans still believe we can outsmart the market and pretend that "financial catastrophe" cant happen. It will and there is nothing surer. The lingering effects of the collapse of "Rome" will be felt for the best part of our remaining lives and the paper system as we know it will need an extraodinary overhaul, to the contrary of the majorities beliefs. Not just an overhaul but almost devine intervention (a miracle). If I could only grasp the entireity of all the negatives against economic/market growth. One thing is for sure that prices will keep falling, dollars will lose their value and Entreapanuer??? will be a long forgotten dirty word.
    We are nearing the collapse of paper and the fall will take the Aquisitors along with it.
    Hard work and labour will follow as has been the case throughout human history, albeit for a short period. Then their will be the period of Religion. (known for its era of learning and teaching and getting to know the greatest assets lie close at hand- neighbours, friends, relatives not necessarily Church related.)
    Mankind follows social cycles at the same time as economic cycles. RAVI Batra expressed this point very clearly in his book "The Great Depression of 1990" and boy was he real close to the mark then. This cycle has lasted nearly 15 years too long and the excesses of it will be felt far greater because the world didnt make the corrections in the collapse of the late 80's.
    Time will tell but I am seeing too many coincidences for there not to be impending financial gloom. There is one saving grace in all of this and that is quite simply
    GOLD

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.