NAG 0.00% 1.5¢ nagambie resources limited

The Great EPA Levy Saga, page-25

1. 55,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1056
    Vainglorious
    I still can't work out whether you are taking the pi$$ out of us
    or you are genuinely confused about what a landfill site is.

Let's assume you are confused.

Point 1 -

A landfill site is only a landfill site when it is licensed to be a landfill site.
    It becomes licenced if it fulfils the appropriate statutory criteria

Point 2

We have a site that has the potential to become LICENSED landfill site once we seek and receive the appropriate statutory license. This should not be confused with our 2 PASS pits.

Point 3

We have 2 EPA approved UNDERWATER pits that can take PASS - not landfill. These pits do not attract any EPA levy because the PASS gets stored UNDERWATER. These 2 pits can NEVER become landfill sites because ALL landfill must be at least 2 metres above water.

Point 4

Any licensed landfill site that does take PASS - must pay an EPA levy - they must also ensure the PASS is appropriately processed with lime. This is a very expensive exercise and most landfill sites would not have capacity to handle the PASS that will becoming from the metro tunnels planned.

Point 5

We are the only site to have an EPA approved UNDERWATER PASS storage pit and the capacity to take the PASS that will come from the tunnels and building developments in Melbourne.
    These pits are not licensed for landfill.

I hope this helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.