ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

the great farmout debate....

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Last week my postings were that of what you term a nervous nellie...Seemingly rants of that of a man in fear that a farmout agreement hadn't been reached, laments and rants of the post "Non farmout" and by many it was taken in the wrong light, it was missinterpreted....It was a lament Pre-announcement, thinking of how many may get burnt, how will some feel, and what will be the consensus of a non farmout announcement..We saw the reaction in Fridays trading...Fear, mass exodus, losses, stop losses, so on and so on..... I was chastised for it on Mondays postings, people were asking had I sold out, and people were suggesting that with such a small trade day, I either didnt have much to sell, or had rethought.

I in fact spent Monday in buy mode, with full understanding that a farmout agreement hadnt been reached, as a detailed email apparently from the company had said a farmout agreement hadnt been reached....The only thing that the poster didnt copy and paste was the confidentiality clause at the bottom of the email as per company protocol....Monday represented a fairly good buying opportunity, and there was something in the air, our 20,000,000 prop, getting close all the time, but not striking...That was all I needed to confirm a buy.

Then the sell...Classic pump and dump, and then the announcements....It will be interesting where the ASX take this on Monday....I think that there will be many more questions coming in concern to the last corrospondance between WHN and the ASX....Guys, we do have a great opportunity with WHN, a fantastic opportunity...But the majors are out for the time being....They all got into our room, viewed the seismic, and they will be out there bidding for acreage in the next gazzettle rounds for the Sychelles... We may be sitting on tonnes of black gold, but we have alot of work ahead of us.

A lot of work ahead of us, and limited funds, so a cap raise, I would say it is a certainty...We will need to fund this further, and if that be the case, that be the case....Our last aquisition is exciting, but there are still major risks involved....There will be some questioning further of the company in regards to the price sensative information, and the responses made back by the company....I would suggest that the 20,000,000 prop may be looked into, and we made hit a few bumps along the way because of it....It all appeared too orchastrated..Be that right wrong or indifferent, I believe that we will be closlely looked at in the coming days and weeks.

The oppies, well, I for one sold all of mine into the pump, having regard for the information that was posted onto the site in regards to the failing to reach an agreement of any sort... I would love for all those holding to get there, and to get into the money, but for me, the risk and the timeframe was just to much...I love a good punt, but I just felt that the time frame was just to big a hurdle....For all, I hope that the risk pays off. Will an agreement be reached in time, well, who knows...I wish all the best to those with skin in the oppies.

We have alot of good aquisitions, we have a good future by the look of it, but the fact is, we will soon need to raise some funds....I will contibute and participate, but I will not be hanging my hat on hopes....We are slowly but surely moving in the right direction, but the job ahead of us is funding or partnering to unlock the recources we may well have....I hope that the 2 ongoing negotiations come to fruition, and get us on the map and on our way. I still have a great regard for the management, the company, and the endevours in which they are undertaking, and I hope for all the best for all shareholders involved. There will be light at the end of the tunnel, it just depends on how long the tunnel is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $98.16K 8.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 137991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.