GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

the great gold yawn.. but its time to buy..

1. 20,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    If this is a Gold Boom/Bull Market im bored out of my mind, record highs record highs pfft big deal, most gold stocks are up to 20% off there highs lol, then you look at coal stocks soaring & think why am I wasting my time with this so called gold boom..

Well probaly because we want to enjoy the manic/bubble stage we have seen with iron ore/uranium/coal/ree/tech stocks/bio tech etc.. where everyone wants in, where gold stocks are soaring month after month & traders keep calling bubble to only see stocks go higher & higher, where the gold price puts on a few hundred dollars in a matter of months, where you trade in your Datsun 200b for a new Porsche & pay cash for it, where you booking a trip to europe & fly first class, sounds good ah well were not there yet so dont get excited lol

This boring consolidation phase in gold stocks should be coming to an end any week now imo, gold has broken out to new highs but gold stocks have not responded, Gold hits $1500+ & shows it can hold imo this should start the next leg up in Gold stocks, investors/traders will realise this rally still has time to run & will start riding the bull rather then fighting it, alot of stocks close to production or in production have not priced in the current gold price, the market usually looks ahead & prices stocks 1-2 years ahead but thats far from what we are seeing, most gold stocks are still at below fair value or reasonable market caps not ridiculous market caps that you see when its a bubble.

Sum it up gold stocks look like a good oppertunity atm, its time to start researching what gold stock to buy in the near term imo..

dyor.. im just another bored gold bull talking my book lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.