the great housing debate, my story..., page-47

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I see the kids are being knocked back on loans, cause they dont have the minimum 5% deposit.... extract only...

MANY would-be home buyers have given up the dream of home ownership, hit by a triple whammy of rising interest rates, tougher lending conditions and an end to the Federal Government's more generous grant
    http://www.news.com.au/money/property/triple-whammy-hits-potential-home-buyers/comments-e6frfmd0-1225838721527

but if you read the blogs following the story......think the majority are the usual whiners.....

but then there are some who did buy an affordable place, and are very happy

there was another story about the gen y's kept spending last year....interesting the blogs following that story, the kids were still whining about buying a house.....
    blaming the boomers and gen x for their problems....
    and they are planning on waiting for the housing crash to get into the market.....

we see the same messages on hc....year in year out....
    one might think after 20 years, since the 1990's, some could have seen the pattern that emerged....
    but no.....they dont see it.....

the way I see it, some talk about it, but do nothing....the others just get out there and do, whatever is necessary....get on with their lives...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.