Dr Dan , with due respect Im not sure that you or " we " as you...

1. 3,791 Posts.
    Dr Dan , with due respect Im not sure that you or " we " as you say ( since my last appearance ) have proved anything .

I keep repeating the same stuff , Im neither a bull nor a bear ( sorry about that ) , but yes naturally I invest in my own projects because I have itimate knowledge of the locations , I pretty much always build a house , at least one in each subdivision I market ..and when I DONT , I always regret it , this happened in Dandenong over the last couple of years .

My point is , that not everything , nor every employment opportunity revolves around the CBD . But Yeah , if I had my time over again I would certainly have purchased the Beaumaris house , which I would have done easily at the time ..around 400 k ..1.3 mil now .

But please dont try and convince yourself that you have PROVED anything , you have made many statements ,,that about it .

Wheres that guy who stated quite ABSOLUTELY that all was finished on 31 st March ??? these ridiculous statements made as if FACTUAL make ( unfortunately ) the hotcopper property area not only a waste of time , but simply completely unreadable to those who have an actual interst in the topic .

Have an enjoyable night .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.