ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

the great money burn rate

1. 98 Posts.
    If you look at the capital costs involved one really should ask how on earth are such numbers to be raised to mine.

Maybe the great Gravner Ltd has the answer I assume its still paid its "cut" (sorry corporate service fee) of 40k a month. Can anyone tell me where this company is registered. My searches have drawn a blank. Does management know??

With administration burning cost as they are I can only encourage shareholders to ask how is management spending the money they have on administration. At the current rate of burning with no capital raising the company is going to run out of money in 2 to 3 quarters. Oh yes remember the cost of this project is about $2.3 billion dollars???.

To me this company is like a chicken preparing itself to fly the Pacific ocean. Of cause it can't but those encouraging it to do so in the mean time are living off the eggs it lays.

Shareholders get a break down of the admin $1.9 million in 12 weeks not to mention other "expenses" in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.