BRU 0.00% 9.8¢ buru energy limited

Sadly these threads have deteriorated into a slanging match. I...

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Sadly these threads have deteriorated into a slanging match.
    I very much doubt any decision can be made until well after the WA election regardless if T/O's agree to any drilling on other prospects.
    The only one's who haven't had a say it seems are the Yawaru which is more pertinent to BRU.
    Now it seems any Theia drilling is 2 years away and their grand plans of a year ago have been shelved.
    As I posted, we have heard all this before and came to nought.
    Whether fracking is economical or not is a pertinent question that no one wants to address.
    With no infrastructure in place someone needs to explain how all this development can be achieved.
    All I can see is the same grand plans that BRU once had has been rehashed by Finder only to be taken off their website and they have backed off as BRU did all those years ago.
    Its fine by me to have a one sided conversation on here by the faithful while belittling any questions about how any progress can be achieved where BRU have failed to do in the past.
    What any thought bubbles by any other companies active in the Canning has to do with the dire predicament BRU are in beats me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ $6.311K 64.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32757 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 42190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.7¢ 36586
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.