PVW 0.00% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

i actually still cant believe what i read on this forum......

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    i actually still cant believe what i read on this forum... seriously. the price hit 0.001 cents. it is the lowest possible price a stock can have when listed. and isnt going anywhere!!
    how dense do people have to be to think that this company is still involved in doing anything and that "stupid people are selling to smart investors who are cleaning up impatient holders"..... i understand the human condition is mostly to hold out for hope... but by crickey this is delusional now.
    this 2.2m in cash is also ridiculous. wait until the next financial statement comes out. This will be whittled away (which i have mentioned before) by management salaries as this is now a shell simply to employ and pay people for doing nothing. it has been that way for almost 2 years now.

and people are thick enough to think this company is on the turn around based on..... one guy who cant understand amazon are hosting the site not involved with THD (to which i would has what is it THD has that amazon either doesnt or cant acquire/develop themselves?!?! like seriously....) and others talking about directors moving to other companies and somehow thinking this is our saving grace?! 1. they wouldnt be moving if THD wasnt dead and buried, and 2. do you think if they buy THD from their new company that are going to pay a 1:1 price?!?! they will pay 1 cent on the dollar... can anyone guess why???? BECAUSE THD DOES AND HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. some useless IP, no revenue, no staff worth their salt, no infrastructure, no capital, no plant, zero.

i mean.. each to their own... but it's beyond mindboggling how people are so willing to throw away more money to something that is so obviously dead and buried.

it's time to come back to reality. delusion will only be your destruction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.332M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 309288 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 39272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.