PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

The great THD Exodus, page-40

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    and that's kind of to my point... THD as a tech stock is dead. gone. finito. People seem to continually talk up a resurgence in the tech field due to this and that. I've been part of stocks that ended up dead and then got back door listed into a totally different field. So the possibility of a back door list is what i would see as the ONLY thing THD is worth and the ONLY thing that will make THD look promising.
    If it's a cannabis stock... great. with the impending run up due to legalisation hype, it may mean recouping losses.

BUT.. in say that.. the 2.2mil in cash will need to be all but gone by the time that happens. hence the strong idea they will continue to pay stupid CEO and management salaries until thats gone, then be back doored. If THD are somewhat smart (which is a stretch to say by now).. they will be looking for companies to back door take over and list whilst running down cash and selling their IP.

But im sure people will be hoping for a CR and a new tech savior/management to come and reignite THD... dense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $1.332K 63.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46237 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.