RNE 0.00% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

Totally agree Srod and Pixie.Big Kevs at it again,the popularist...

1. 63 Posts.
    Totally agree Srod and Pixie.

Big Kevs at it again,the popularist one liners,this weekend it the Australian homeless [an extremely important issue without doubt]but I suspect more cheap talk,a bit like "no child will be living in poverty in Australia by the year 2000" and "a computer for every child in every classroom across Australia"

To hell with the politicians,we need some of the statesmen we used to have when things got done in this country,eg The Snowy Mountain and Ord River Schemes

It is high time those we elected started putting some of our hard earned tax money to better use and where their big mouths are if they are to have any environmental credability or sence of urgency of providing support where it is most needed.

Most governments measure success if after funding $1 for worthwhile projects they can get industry to put in $2 or $3.

I believe if the Federal Government put up $100m to help GDY fund the successful 50 MW power plant,I'm sure industry would provide the $2billion needed to build the next 500MW plant.Now thats 20 for 1 return to government.

And would there be a more important project than this one in the future interests of Australias clean,emmission free,renewable,low cost,base load 24/7 energy requirements.Certainly beats the hell out of supporting wind and solar energy for a few hours of the day and needing to be backed up by the dirty coal energy for 24/7 power.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.905M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.276K 668.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5274884 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 42416 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.