BOT 3.80% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

The GREENFUND - we're buying the dip, big time, and here's why., page-115

1. 4,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    i just read this report now. i bought 250k at 11.5 on friday after watching chompers taking out lines. i always loved BOT story. the chomping was met with massive dumping to be honest. looked like 1 holder exiting.

anyway back to the report. as i said i saw heading on thread but didnt read report.

let me tell you this i was a process engineer/chemist for 15 years before they gave me the ass cause i called the boss a moron. what a f wit he was.

after getting the ass ive traded shares full time for 15 years. shove that up your clacker slurpy. that was his nick name. as you can see working by myself has made me politically incorrect and i care for no boss. 90% are ass lickers and duds.

back to the report. my experience tells me you must have experienced process people running lab batches supervised by senior people who understand the process backwards. no wonder US results were abnormal the lab batches are not uniform process wise , people wise and procedural wise, equipment wise. i could on for ages but this is a cock up.

now that ive read report ill buy some more monday. no wonder green fund has been buying. what a gift

cheers
    Last edited by Nccc: 26/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $3.489M 9.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 893523 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 159482 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.