BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

The GREENFUND - we're buying the dip, big time, and here's why., page-158

1. 15,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    The biotech spec end of the ASX certainly suffers from irrational exuberance at times and expectations when not met result in the situation we currently have. Even if we get to phase three acne next year, there will be a certain level of scepticism surrounding it all. That is is why many of us hope the AD Phase 2 distraction in the interim will provide a stimulus.

Everyone knows the market potential we are looking at as being a very unique disruptor in the dermal area. We simply have to show unclutered results and that was not done last month. Management are working on that as we speak to try to get a better understanding. The Australian results were brilliant but that's one half of the story.

Whether the ability to buy shares at present value is an early Christmas present will be decided later on, but time and time again we see stocks drop to 40% of their previous price and recover. Personally i fully expect this to occur here and although Vinnie will not be getting that corporate bonus that was to become available in November, i personally think some sort of Big pharma relationship could ensue before the end of this financial year. Does anyone really know that, nope, but potentially the assets we have could be built up into that very nice library I talk about. We need more books.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.