BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

The GREENFUND - we're buying the dip, big time, and here's why., page-23

1. 3,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    OK, maybe we need to include the term “manufacturing” into the glossary of terms!

i was interpreting manufacturing to mean the chemistry behind making the synthetic cannabinoid and permetrex.

i then imagined a big batch of the stuff would get delivered to some one else who was responsible for doling the stuff out into individual portions and labelling each with a code that corresponded to its contents.

But maybe the manufacturer does everything: their contract is to supply the individually coded portions, along with the code-deciphering sheet...

if this is the case, then I can accept that a mis-labelling can fall under the term “manufacturing glitch”.

if that is the case, the problem using manufacturers new to the manufacture of cannabinoid and permetrex wasn’t that they were inexperienced in formulating these unfamiliar potions, but was instead they were sloppy bastards who couldn’t carry out a simple and crucial labelling process!

this so-called manufacturing inconsistency across 11 batches might be more specifically a labelling inconsistency across 11 batches, but it still gets referred to as a manufacturing error, because the manufacturer is responsible for the correct labelling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.