BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

The GREENFUND - we're buying the dip, big time, and here's why., page-34

1. 1,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 758

@Dyoresearch
    on your side here mate. I agree, it's a terrible look and definitely not good enough.

But at what point do you stop and ask yourself, what have we to gain by further timely investigations?

They know the problem is in the manufacturing process somewhere. They may know more than they are letting on and in time let us know or they may not. There was clearly some poor decisions made using multiple sources and not having product testing checks in place. 100% - massive oversight.

But...whether it's the chemist making it, person packaging it, person labelling it, person transporting it, person receiving it and storing it or the person distributing it to the derma clinics involved - what are they going to gain from the time/cost involved in finding this? What if they can't get to the bottom of it exactly because it wasn't done the best way or for whatever reason? There's not a great deal to gain, other than satisfying a few people who like specific detail (of which I am one). However, I can also see that they have found where the overall problem was and now completely fixed it. Purisys is the fix. It will not happen again, you can bet your life on it.

Vinnie will probably be picking the product up himself after this and storing it in a locked safe in his office!

@hotcongo - In relation to the result of the vehicle working so well - who knows. That can be attributed to all the guesses listed on multiple posts. But again, lets focus on the fact they have fixed the problem. Sure, we can't explain it, but we know it's fixed.

We also know - the stuff works. BTX1503 works and has the best safety profile getting around. That is exciting. I'm not trying to side step or sweep under the rug the problem and the poor communication from the company, but I am looking at this from a moving forward point of view. They are confident they have any issue fixed, they are very confident with the good outcomes from the trials, and they are happy to proceed. With investing, there's an element of trust we have to put in these guys/companies. That's just how it is. We look at the public available info from the company, we hope the are being honest with us, and we make our investment decisions accordingly. That's all we can do.

I would encourage people to email Botanix if they have any questions. I have always received a response to any questions I have raised with them. Draft an email and send it to them. You are part of this company as a shareholder and have every right to email them. Do it, get your questions answered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.055(16.9%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $7.103M 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 650314 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.