GNS 0.00% 16.0¢ gunns limited

the greens, page-21

1. 328 Posts.
    zwu, sorry to have left you confused. I am not contradicting myself - the two comments are not mutually exclusive. You're complicating the two concepts by placing them together in time.

Yes, three Commonwealth modules need signing off by 01 March 2011 before all the licences needed to operate the pulp mill are in place. The mill won't get project finance until that's in place, regardless of how easy the three modules are to get over the line.

But that doesn't mean international pulp makers won't be running the ruler over GNS plantations and the Bell Bay project right now, ready to take up equity as soon as all the sovereign risk is removed with the operating permits all in place.

I have a feeling from the frequent tenor of your posts, zwu, that you are only interested in engaging this GNS thread to play the political Tasmanian forestry card and beat a green drum.

My interest in GNS is just an investment one, and I post here to help and learn from others so that we have the best available information on which to make investment decisions. Trying to understanding what may happen in the future is an important part of finding opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.