AJL 11.1% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

No, sorry, you're correct. I think Egan mentioned that the total...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    No, sorry, you're correct. I think Egan mentioned that the total contribution to the state is around 65% in taxes. That is as close to communism as it gets...

My take was just that some of the protestors strong holds is starting to become a bit more rational to using gas.
    The protestors meantime keep spreading more non-sense. Funny thing; one of the key figures in the protesting movement is a lady called Tina-Louise; the started a political party against tracking in the Lancashire area, and already enrolled in an election. Despite the highest media coverage of any political competitor (on BBC, RT-Russia Today TV, all main newspapers etc.) she managed to collect 25 votes. 25!!!!!
    That includes:
    - her own vote (I cannot imagine someone being that full of herself voting for someone else)
    - the 24 'other votes'; family, neighbours and at least 90% of the other protestors against shale in the area.
    Clearly the anti shale movement is not on to a winner, although they will remain a nuisance for years to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.158K 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 476435 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 280678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.