PCL 2.27% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

the hammer

1. 101 Posts.
    Looks like he finally made his choice. Click on the link if this exerpt for his analysis, should you choose to do so.

Without paying for a subscription, I am almost sure he's choosing Africa Oil Corp. AOI on some exchanges, AOIFF on the American exchange. Although Pancon was not the choice, he says that Kenya is absolujtely the place to be, and we know that Pancon has alot of real estate there. Pancon will IMO rise by extension.

---------------------------------------------------------

U.S. Sanctions to End

The United States government has had sanctions on Sudanese oil dating from 1997. But with the new independence and a split from the North, these sanctions will soon be lifted. If they are lifted, it will be a catalyst for share price appreciation.

A second problem is that the current oil pipelines flow through Northern Sudan. Southern Sudan is saying it wants to build pipelines through Kenya in East Africa so it can circumvent Khartoum entirely.

This will again be bullish for Kenyan oil interests, service companies, and infrastructure builders.

I have written a free report detailing the 17 oil blocks sold by Kenya and what the best prospects are. There is one company trading with a market cap of only $319.71 million. They have a farmout agreement with Tullow Oil, the great African exploration company, as well as four exploration blocks in Kenya and one in Ethiopia.

Given my conversations with the geologists, there is oil to be found in the East African Rift Valley.

The last time I found a stock like this, it went up 1,059% in less than two years...

This company has the partners, the cash, and the plan to do the same. Click here to read the analysis.

Sincerely,

Christian DeHaemer
    Editor, Energy and Capital

-----------------------------------------------------

Red

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $174.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $45.91K 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 13594228 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 2803021 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.