BLG 12.0% 2.8¢ bluglass limited

the handle is now 5, almost 4.

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Close enough to 50% of the price when I last posted.

This is now 80% down from the IPO some years ago. A 5 bagger just to get to square.

Where are all the uprampers and pizza lovers when you need them.

Most disconcerting is the absence of anything at all about progress. Even more disconcerting is that funds are running down, and almost out, and any cash raising will be highly dilutive to existing sh.

When I first started posting I was howled down by other members. I complained about the lack of info, lack of clear strategy, lack of results, lack of updates, release of vague and motherhood information. This is still the case, yet more than ever is it needed.

Meanwhile technologies are exploding everywhere that could simply roll over what was the raison s'etre of BLG, the low cost substrates because of the lower temps. If graphene replaces silicon, then all the existing MOCVD will work just fine. (Hopefully someone can suggest that BLG's RPCVD will still be better but my impression is that it isn't or won't be).

Do I suggest that I won't return until the share price has halved? The way things are not going, that could be next week. The Titanic did not go down with all hands but BLG is trying to go one better.

Yep, just a rant, not a lot of content but it seems this non-holder is more vociferous and concerned about the company than HC members and so far anyone responsible at BLG.

For goodness sake, someone drive past the lab and see if the lights are on and while you are there pop in and give a serve to the CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $53.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $95.51K 3.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12610 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 367173 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.