EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

The Hard Truth About European Lithium & Critical Metals Corp

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4794/4794362-b1536c1b99406a73a89529041fef69b0.jpg

I have been following this company for a long long time... like others here, i am well aware of the huge potential this companys has. A lot of shareholders lost or cut their losses because they are clueless or had been dissappointed in the recent past.

If i look at other lithium explorers i really have to laugh a lot. Marketing can really do a lot

Like Lake or Vulcan Energy Ressources have you even realized that Vulcan Energy Ressources if they get into Production they can and probalby will create earthquakes in their region ?!?!?! Lake Ressources may has a huge amount of brine deposits but the Li Quality is nothing compared to hard rock lithium like European Lithium.

To keep it short European Lithium had huge obstacles in the past to overcame and it has been tough thats true BUT you i a Car manufacturer like BMW signs up a MOU and soon a binding agreement with a upfront payment of 15 Mio. € Either invest in it have your doubts but i you Aussies think just because there is a ski field above the mine and that there hasnt been permits in the last years in Europe but thanks to recent political events things have changed drastically.

So for me this is a clear buy.

and by the way so many investors have already visited the mine and they know about the issue with the mine entrance which has been solved but nobody speaks about it. So many investors are secretly buying shares because the stupid ones are going out because they want to get rid of their shares but goodl luck with FOMO once people realize the potential of this project it is going to be too late but it is all up to you.

https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/explorers-podcast-european-lithiums-sizzling-hot-1-1bn-deal-has-all-eyes-on-the-wolfsberg-lithium-project/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $38.76K 753.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 144422 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 20000
Last updated 13.38pm 02/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.