EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

Yawn, same BS, nobody is having a go at any of you, why do you...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    Yawn, same BS, nobody is having a go at any of you, why do you feel the need to respond in these hostile ways? Are you a little insecure?

As you've been invested here for 5 years, then you'd clearly know they were in a legal fight for over 4 years. You'd know the DFS has been delayed for years. That they've promised numerous things that have simply never come to fruition. How's it done since 30c days as you said...? That's a big drop no? While most other lithium developers have been going up during that same time, yes, the opposite direction.

Some of the comments here are utterly clueless, just breezing over issues that should be major red flags to any sensible investor or at least have these issues addressed and either resolved or answered by the company. None of that happens here.

Again, please can someone tell me why did Tony try to buy Avesbury Nickel in Tassie with your money designated to develop Wolfsberg and do you as investors honestly think that's ok??!!

Sigh. I wish you all luck in your investments. There is limited rational debate around here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.