AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Lets be specific here V03. Go back to the CR at 60c and what was...

1. 7,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Lets be specific here V03.

Go back to the CR at 60c and what was intended for all AGS Shareholders.imo
    AGS was heading for Mining and Production and the shareprice reached 95 plus cents at that time imo. AGS raised 30 million dollars to advance the project which was still to be fully explored with outstanding potential?

But no the Director/s said hang on a minute we've been defrauded with the negotiation of the J/V and determination of the Percentage. In AGS's Case the 25%. They then started Legal Action four plus years ago for the possible return of the other 75% but on the very day they can commence trial to prove their claims they withdraw. Stating H/Q had evidence to negate their Claim? That is what the majority of Shareholders know. With that and on face value these as you put it "some of the best and most successful business negotiators looking after our interests" backed themselves into a corner and left themselves only one option that they 'Want', Sell. There is only one reason for that. One or all the Directors cannot continue with the BBros? imo

AGS is basicly in the same position from Four years ago as far as Development goes but the big difference is the U Price. Sure the Japanese disaster did not help but that is a contributing factor to any position of strength as far as negotiating a Sale Price and believe me from my position I don't see the low U price as a positive in AGS's favour for a ' real' Sale price.

Lets say we do have some good business negotiators on the Board(yet to be proved as far as AGS is concerned. imo Look at the position we are in!) but one has to look at the position they are negotiating from and its not a good position .

AGS is selling their 25% of B4M right now when all factors suggest we would not be paid overs for it.

BUT how is anyone going to know? I repeat, How Is Anyone Going To Know.?

Even the Directors suggest B4M it is not viable atm so how is that a positive for Sale.
    The Directors suggest they cannot work with the BBros, so how is that a positive for the Sale.? imo

BUT we have a few posters suggesting all to sit back and relax. Also posters who suggest their entry price is low has no bearing on what is in progress atm with the Sale considering all Shareholders.imo

The Director/s want out.! imo Work out our position of strength from that and from that they want all shareholders to accept the Sale is in our best interest with no supporting evidence.

How can the Sale be voted upon at their calling of an EGM if Shareholders have no comparison figures with regard to what is actually contained in B4M and a so called Sale price NOW?

We have only always got our Director/s side of the 'story' and its next to nothing! imo

The facts, are the only way to access our position and everyone has to have them. imo

V03, from my time on HC, you've been the No1 spruiker for the B4M resource and justifiably so but now your supporting selling it, at an 'inopportune time'. imo

You were wrong with your suggestion that a negotiated settlement was happening before the 30th June and I suggest now, your wrong again. imo

I've posted before if you have something factual which could assist us, spit it out.! imo

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.