AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Where is the evidence that management and the board are working...

1. 396 Posts.
    Where is the evidence that management and the board are working in the best interests of shareholders.

Share price is poor and does not reflect the true value of the resource
    Very few announcements
    Announcements that are written are underwhelming and provide shareholders with no confidence
    Confidentiality in almost every aspect of the business does not provide confidence
    Having a strategy that has impacted on their ability to work with their partner and which over the long term provide a huge amount of cash flows.
    Using the relationship as excuse to sell the asset at a point in time that will unlikely under value the resource.

On the whole Vesp virtually no transparency in this company. If management cannot work with the partner put the information on the table with examples of why the relationship has got to this point. I would imagine shareholders would be understanding and what do they have to lose. If someone has f**ked up the strategy then take it on the chin put it in the public domain. I very much doubt a team as astute as you believe would allow this company to end up in this position.

Many people have lost their fortunes by not holding management to account, I for one would rather be part of a movement that hopes to provide some honesty and accept it may have a minor impact on my returns that say nothing and jeopardise loosing everything.

And yeah I accept 'loosing everything' is an exaggeration but the but the tipping point has now arrived, its time for management to front. I'll be the first to congratulate them if a great result is achieved but as someone late to this party compared to most my expectations are a whole lot lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.