CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

the hate

1. 5,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    HI ladies and gentlemen...

Forgive me if this offends, but I really don’t understand those that hold this stock forever kicking the hell out of it...

I for one use to hold CVI, lucky for me I got out with a small profit, I planned to hold long term but after reading the posts on HC I thought there was allot of hate here for this company from the shareholders so I decided to get out and move on, you can even find my post on here mentioning this in the past....

After small amounts of research I came to realize why the hate, but I also came to realize why the hate from MS himself to the shareholders, after all I remember an interview with him mentioning the posters here...

Now like I said I don’t want to tread on any ones toes, or get any one angry, that’s not what I’m about, but please explain why some of you hold this stock yet forever post negative about it, wouldn’t you be better to say nothing at all so as to give it some new hope from new investors...

For example, we all know that HC does bare some substantial influence to investors on the ASX at times, so imagine those that jumped in today after reading the current announcement and then decided to do more research tonight only to come across endless amounts of negative posts from share holders... so its no wonder this stock goes up one minute, hits bottom floor the next at times... not saying posters are responsible for the falls in CVI, but I wouldn’t doubt there has been days of influential persuasions from here... after all myself included let go of these shares purely because of such belittling posts...

Obviously CVI has hurt many, and though many still hold in hope to get there money back how do you propose this will happen if you don’t focus on the positives and encourage others to see the possibilities... Its like your trying to turn every one away yet your living in hope that things will get better... doesn’t make sense

And then there are those that have lost a fortune and are bitter, and wish CVI to fall flat on its bum so they feel better about selling...

I had a little play with it today, threw $5000 at it made 20%... but I will admit, I would stay in if the vindictive attitude here made me feel a little better, the influence of words on a screen can do more then given credit...

Just food for thought, hope you don’t take offence, but if you do respond with honesty and less emotion, after all its emotion that clouds our judgement.

Regards
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.