ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

the haters run on a green day...

1. 702 Posts.
    I have limited the amount of posting i will do for reasons mentioned a few weeks back, but i have to say its amazing how on days like this, the doomOLOGISTS are no where in site...

The amount of buying and the single order trades going through; has simply shut those traps up...

What is common but usually disregarded is, the difference between a believer compared to a down ramper. A true believer of a company will be in confidence of the company through the good and the bad, there by showing his/her conviction for the company...BUT a down ramper is coincidentally very SELECTIVE...on days like today i hear nothing....

They are more than happy to give their opinions when it is a red day; with their endless reasons of WHY the stock is doomed, but for a change please provide me the negatives of a day like today.... A day that is shy of 2-3 from release of CR shares, a day where you had multi million unit single purchases going through, a day where we were shy of 15 million in comparison to the sell side and we have LEGITIMATELY come to par AND HAVE CHOMPED AWAY at the sells...

I by no means suggest that this is a bottom or whatever you wish to believe, i just popped my head in to help those that jump at the word of a fear mongerer..

make your own damn mind

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.