CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

the hearts, page-29

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Hi apples,

You wrote: "I clearly remmember TP claiming that CBA was firmly on side and that the investment community according to his/her sources were happy with Centro's progress.according to her/his contacts extra....goes to show never trust anyone in an internet chatroom."

Yes - and that was ABSOLUTELY true!

If you really must know Tweety & Co. actually spoke with John Snowden (Head of CBA REIT Equity Division) who makes all the decisions, not once but a few times actually regarding Centro. So believe me, I was just as shocked as everybody else when CBA sold out, including the Institutional Office at Centro, because I also spoke with them.

As I have already mentioned, I have seen a lot of my value evaporate greatly and I did state that I was going to post less and live more for a while, so needless to say I have been sitting on the sidelines for the past little while - I transparently disclosed this a short while back. Why write for the sake of writing anyways???

I know *Buffett* sold his Centro holdings to persue other opportunities after the sp slide, but I have no idea what happened to *swap* (as I also previously mentioned in a post).

There is absolutely no point in me posting every 5 minutes when I have nothing to say apples - so please, I would appreciate it if you stop the 'witch hunt' by turning on those that have only ever tried to contribute diligently, intelligently & constructively with their time & research in sharing what they were able with others on the Centro threads - hearts or no hearts!

What I have shared with any of you has been 100% correct at the time of writing and my conscience is 100% clear.

At the end of the day I don't feel as though I should have to justify myself to you or other CNP holder on this Forum - and at the end of the day I did not ask for one of those bleedin' red hearts - it was merely bestowed upon me one day - lol - literally & seriously!!!

Cheers, Pie ;)
    [still an iPod Fan but, DYOR in Future]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.