CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

the hearts, page-30

1. 210 Posts.
    Anyone who acted on their advice alone may need their head read. But I honestly think they were treated as gods by some and they would have acted on their advice/opinions.

That being said, I do not think that anything that happens here has any bearing at all in the long term. It may for a couple of minutes/hours at best, but nothing more.

The worst thing is I feel they have jumped ship so as to avoid the "I told you so's". That is poor form.

Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot (as it was on mumerous rallies) they didnt mind basking in the glory of the "rocketing" shareprice.

Gotta just love the attitudes towards those that were right. They were nothing but downrampers. Maybe. But at least they were right.

What was even more annoying, a negative post was greeted with "where's the facts to back that up". As opposed to posts that had reams of "facts" that actually had no relevance or bearing whatsoever. Maybe they just had too much time on their hands to "spin" the "facts" to suit their expert opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.