BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

PortableAlpha,If you want HC readers to take you seriously, you...

1. 830 Posts.
    PortableAlpha,
    If you want HC readers to take you seriously, you need to be consistent in your view and not change it for convenience.

You posted this to champion Peter Cook:
    Quote Perhaps the Cook settlement wasn't that bad after all... GSK are really ramping up the drug given they have committed to a massive production increase.

And less than 24 hours later:
    Quote:
    "7 Personally, I think that GSKs increasing production capacity worldwide to 190m doses is totally inadequate in light of the evolving situation."

I agree... hopefully we get some clarity into the orders governments have place, especially replacements to existing stockpiles going out of date.
    End of Quote.

Many of your posts are informative and deserve credit. Notwithstanding my dim view of BTA management and GSK’s pathetic efforts, (Note: Those who wants to criticize my postings on Peter Cook are welcome to point any error in the fact I posted instead of frothing in the mouth with saliva and chanting mantras) there are many things going for BTA and there is no need to mislead other readers by defending the totally incompetent, dishonest and greedy Peter Cook.

There are so many evidences showing GSK reacts to the spiralling demand inadequately. The increase in demand and increase in production has nothing to do with Peter Cook.

For details read this:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=956278&msgid=5328218

BTA current share price do not reflect the true value of the company. In fact it is seriously undervalued because your CEO Peter Cook had been talking down the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.