TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

There it is, The newest highest grade open pit mine in the world...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    There it is,
    The newest highest grade open pit mine in the world has been found,
    And the TRY BOD have acted immediately to proceed to fast track OC ore to the Karouni mill next year
    (as hinted at the AGM)

"to haul ore from Ohio Creek to the Karouni Mill, the Company will need to construct/ upgrade a road of an approximate length of ten kilometres, including the upgrade of a small bridge that currently traverses a large creek located near to the Prospect. The road upgrade and bridge construction will commence in January 2018. Finally, Troy has commenced preparations for the lodgement of an application for a Mining Lease in respect of the Ohio Creek Prospect".

Brilliant immediate action taken from a very professional and proactive Board,
    Who said Richard Beazley was not having an impact here?

This discovery is of a super high grade 1Moz deposit and they are building the road/bridge asap and confirmation drilling already in process with new rigs and licences in process.
    If they get even 200koz of gold from it next year thats a 300% increase in production & net cashflow
    If they continue the aggressive startup we may well see a lot more ore sent to the mill and way more production next year.

Amazing fast moving by the BOD.
    Well done BOD!
    This has Beazleys fingerprints all over it like he created at SBM & SFR

The multibagger is now in process....
    TRY is the new SBM SFR!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 14/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.