TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

DRILL RESULTS these have been in assaying Lab for 2 weeks now,...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    DRILL RESULTS
    these have been in assaying Lab for 2 weeks now, at least 11 holes (35-24) from 1000 samples
    Ken said at AGM hoped to have them out on 26 November, that was 12 days ago,
    Ken said drill results every 2 weeks
    He must have meant drilling returns to the mine HQ on site and then to assay lab
    drill results must be impending any day now

Last time they called a TH for these results as they were so "outstanding". Maybe again?

WHY is the assay lab withholding these very important and revealing drill results of super high grade ore,
    must they be triple checking as they cannot believe it?
    Are they calling their buddies in OZ to buyup before the release, surely not.

Could they be onto the highest grade open pit mine in the world right now (over 7.7 g/y and it is)
    at 18 g/t it would also be the highest grade gold mine globally including all underground mines.

The grade is king, if the grade is very high 5 g/t-10 g/t then that is triple the current ore and a net cash windfall of U$250M-U$350M awaits next year at the same mill throughput (maths posted before), even blending this high grade ore would double revenues & FCF.

Doesnt look like market expects a 500k oz deposit at super high grade nor a 6 bagger increase in revenues and free cashflow FCF let alone the highest grade open pit mine in the world.

This is the fabled Guyana, the land of Eldorado and Sir Walter Raleighs new world quest!
    The land of super high grade gold and fabled jungle cities of gold.

Tallman drill results will prove this, expect another TH soon on more stunning drill results.
    Time is running out for the buyers.

TRY will be GREAT AGAIN!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 06/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.