TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

The Highest Grade Gold Mine in the World, page-5

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    These further high grade drill results have been delayed for a long time.

The Lab was supposed to have them ready at the AGM meaning they were delivered at least 1-2 weeks before the AGM, so the assay lab has had them for around 4 weeks.

At the AGM Ken told us that he wanted drill results every 2 weeks and was looking at a 500k oz deposit with the highest grade in the region.

In fact at 8 g/t this would be the highest grade open pit globally and at 18 g/t would be the highest grade gold inc U/G globally. See my posts at the start of this thread for the top 5 high grade mines globally.
    Hits of 48 g/t and 23 g/t are extraordinary globally.

The market hasnt even given TRY more than 1 year of FCF as its MCap right now let alone for the 2 year LOM or its plant or Tallman high grade.

a 500k oz deposit 10km north of the mill would be a BONANZA for TRY
    It can be mined next year thereby boosting revenues & FCF by a 5-Disallowed (maths posted before) depending on the aggressiveness of the TRY BOD with this deposit.

The Lab must be in shock
    I dont think they have ever seen these sorts of gold grades anywhere before, must be triple checking.
    I dont buy the excuse that they have better things to do or are on holidays or taking it easy, yeah right!
    If I saw such record high grades like this I would be triple checking and buying shares asap!

TRY has found ELDORADO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.