TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

These further high grade drill results have been delayed for a...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    These further high grade drill results have been delayed for a long time.

The Lab was supposed to have them ready at the AGM meaning they were delivered at least 1-2 weeks before the AGM, so the assay lab has had them for around 4 weeks.

At the AGM Ken told us that he wanted drill results every 2 weeks and was looking at a 500k oz deposit with the highest grade in the region.

In fact at 8 g/t this would be the highest grade open pit globally and at 18 g/t would be the highest grade gold inc U/G globally. See my posts at the start of this thread for the top 5 high grade mines globally.
    Hits of 48 g/t and 23 g/t are extraordinary globally.

The market hasnt even given TRY more than 1 year of FCF as its MCap right now let alone for the 2 year LOM or its plant or Tallman high grade.

a 500k oz deposit 10km north of the mill would be a BONANZA for TRY
    It can be mined next year thereby boosting revenues & FCF by a 5-Disallowed (maths posted before) depending on the aggressiveness of the TRY BOD with this deposit.

The Lab must be in shock
    I dont think they have ever seen these sorts of gold grades anywhere before, must be triple checking.
    I dont buy the excuse that they have better things to do or are on holidays or taking it easy, yeah right!
    If I saw such record high grades like this I would be triple checking and buying shares asap!

TRY has found ELDORADO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.