TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Once again you have taken things far too far..."The Lab must be...

1. 4,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2737
    Once again you have taken things far too far...

"The Lab must be in shockI dont think they have ever seen these sorts of gold grades anywhere before, must be triple checking."

And you're referring to these from Troy's Ohio Creek prospect:

• TRC001 – 16 m @ 10.07 g/t Au from 2 m including 1 m @ 93.78 g/t Au from 2 m

• TRC007 – multiple significant intersections including 1 m @ 23.34 g/t Au from 37 m

• TRC013 – 9 m @ 40.52 g/t Au from 89 m including 6 m @ 60.1 g/t Au from 89 m

By way of comparison, from an update by Ramelius Resources released yesterday about drilling at their Mt Magnet camp in WA.

o 20m at 645 g/t Au from 28m, including 7m at 1,271 g/t Au from 29m; and

o 19m at 243 g/t Au from 29m, including 9m at 530 g/t Au from 31m.

Ramelius also hit bonanza grades at their old Wattle Dam mine so these sorts of grades are not even a first for them. In other words the first batch of drilling results from Troy's Ohio Creek are very impressive and have the potential to turn around Troy's prospects but it is just silly to suggest that those sorts of grades have never been seen before.

As an aside why would a professional assaying lab need to triple check their results? That suggests that their processes cannot be relied on. If they were going to triple check some of their results then they would need to triple check all of their results (or just close down for being so incompetent).

I get it that the extended delay in the release of the second batch of Ohio Creek results is frustrating for everyone but posting hyperbole doesn't help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.