CAZ 0.00% 2.0¢ cazaly resources limited

the history of the mcmahons, page-2

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    A fascinating story about the Shovelanna claim.

Rio failed to renew an exploration licence on time. CAZ filed an application for the tenement and paid the appropriate fee. Former WA Resources Minister John Bowler overrode CAZ's claim and awarded the land to Rio. John Bowler lost his Resources Minister job when then Premier Alan Carpenter reshaped his cabinet after the state's Corruption and Crime Commission found Bowler was in (too) close contact with disgraced former premier Brian Burke and his business partner Julian Grill, who were hired to represent resources companies affected by his decisions.

Having read the background on the Shovelanna claim the general opinion is that,legally, Cazaly should have been awarded the claim.

I bet John Bowler didn't get shouted many beers in Kalgoorlie after that decision.

Some times it is made to sound as if Nathan McMahon is opportunistic and doing something underhand.

Opportunistic? Yes, but who wouldn't be. This is business.
    If Rio fails to renew a lease on time and Nathan McMahon dives in and claims it,well,in my opinion, that's good business.

Underhand? No, everything he's done has been completely legal. Unfortunately he's not been successful.

BUT, maybe he has this time.

Has he come to an agreement with Rio/Wright to drop all claims on Rhodes Ridge?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.687M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $959 46.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 657409 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 167629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.