MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Paul..with regard and appreciation you need to go back and see...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Paul..with regard and appreciation you need to go back and see what happened b/w 2014 - late 2015.There were 100's and 100's and 100's of negative posts by a certain poster(s) who never held shares. The explanation was effectively "its my opinion and I'm allowed to post on HC under the HC rules". This is true.

Yet in that  period not 1 negative announcement ..but various unsubstantiated claims around MSB's trechnology, trials , Teva R/ship ..not ONE has shown to be true to date.

During this period it so happened that MSB was 1 of the highest shorted stocks in ASX.
    1 certain bank has stopped its rant in recent months as well ( to the best of my knowledge). Just coincidently the substantive obsessive posts have also ceased. Lets not loose sight of the "coincidence".

Look let bygones be bygones ...and yes Global economic challenges ; US biotech challenges ; delayed timelines didn't help ...but these challenges were significantly exacerbated by whopper misstatements made by smart highly educated professionals which created distortion , fear and confusion.

Dolce was relentless in counter arguing against these posters who claimed "shares not held" .. and  her responses became obsessive ..because their posts were obsessive.

Paul - have you tried posting 300+ times on 1 stock in HC in  a relatively short period with massive explanations and counter-arguments. Do you think your capable of doing this ?

What about if at the end of the journey , there was an outcome ? Either you are abnormal OR  your set on an agenda. Champion wordsmiths can portray neither and their explanation is  "I'm allowed to post on HC under the HC rules".  There is  a lot of history of this thread my friend ...and its worth your while to understand it.

Anyway taking about MSB ..its a great time for the company and its stakeholders.
    Exciting times and I'm positive about soon adding no 3 behind TEVA and JCR.

Please DYOR.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.