I don't know how it's a silly question Scott. This is your baby,...

1. 2,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I don't know how it's a silly question Scott. This is your baby, this is the prize you bang on about constantly. It's not mine, I'm not to know that this hasn't been tried somewhere in the known World at some point and is the experience upon which you have based your ongoing cause, or that you aren't using local government experience to inform your perspective.

I would say that arguing for a specific (and gargantuan) change without any argument (much less lived experience) to support it is a pretty chaotic and inefficient way to try and solve a problem.

Regarding the specific issue of housing, local governments are part of the problem, and aren't they predominantly unaffiliated? I mean, there's a Labor guy and a Liberal guy (most of the time lol) but only one of them and the others are, usually, independent aren't they. How do you perceive independents as being part of the solution when local councils are contributing to the issues around housing and are far closer to being fully independent than partisan?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.