I have no problems answering questions Scott. I just object to...

1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I have no problems answering questions Scott. I just object to your ongoing modus operandi of making statements and then refusing to answer a simple questions when asked, like "why?". I have told you repeatedly, I don't accept your slimy response of simply asking a question back to avoid having to provide an answer of your own.

I would have thought you would jump at the opportunity to answer my very simple question, given that you haven't stopped telling us how good a Parliament full of independents would be. But having drilled down just a smidgin, it seems all you have to offer in support of your inane proposal is that it's different to the status quo. You might have offered something that you think might be better about it than the status quo, given how incessant your support of it has been recently.

In future when you go on about how good it would be to get rid of parties and just have all independents you might consider having an answer to my question at the ready, because I'm going to keep asking it until you tell us what's so good about it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.