MEP 0.00% 20.5¢ minotaur exploration ltd

The huge significance of No cap raise pre DFS

1. 6,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    100% .. MEP has a strong although minority position

ADN have benefitted greatly from the deal done with MEP and now it's time for MEP to reap the benefit

Not being forced to raise or forced into cash up front contribution makes MEP investment case even stronger

I don't really care how it plays out in the end but I know that my MEP shares are worth plenty more than their current price.. that's just the way it is

GLTAH

2. 4,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    Hey all just to make sure we are 100% factual I think the statement you are referring to says no requirement to contribute to GW JV capex prior to DFS / BFS.

although I agree it means the impending CR we all feared at 10c is much less likely the quarterly doesn’t say “no CR pre DFS”

we may still raise prior to ensure we have working capital or that we aren’t forced to raise under pressure with extremely short cash runway when we can be bullied into giving huge discount to instos etc.

as you know I’m an advocate for MEP as well as ADN on the whole GW JV but think it’s only fair to be more factual with these statements to avoid potential misleading less well researched or inexperienced investors (ps not insinuating you are trying to do that by any means)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.