PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

The HyEnergy project is unlikely to be viable – pt 1 – Transportation, page-2

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Thanks very much for your efforts to put forward your views over the last couple of years.

I along with the many others we have stuck by Province because of the value creation that this speculative could provide, certainly not because of the regular updates they have provided(poor joke)

I still am of the view that TE will be the JV partner to HyEnergy and we may have the SHA announced on Tuesday.
    Total Eren have a mou with Provaris to have them be the chosen method of transportation for hydrogen into Europe.

I'll take my chances and see whether we have a company making announcement shortly,
    When that occurs one suspects it would come with a significant amount of new data, costings, timelines, terms, expertise etc etc that will give us a better opportunity to assess the likely success or failure of HyEnergy and it would likely counter some of your thoughts.

No need to respond to me as I have nothing further to add at this time respectfully.

Have a great weekend everyone and eyes on the prize Tuesday (fingers crossed)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.