PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

The HyEnergy project is unlikely to be viable – pt 1 – Transportation, page-6

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Thank you for your detailed and thoughtful post on the Hyenergy project. It is always good to hear a range of views which are good, positive or otherwise, so I don't become 'one eyed' in regards to the potential of this project, which has the potential for massive returns.

I am somewhat conforted by my investment in PRL in that it has come this far without falling over and TE have not bailed and has lead agency status ect.

The only way the massive returns are potentially available with PRL are due to the (big?) hurdles they have to accomplish to get this project off the ground.

It's 5 cents for a reason. Fortune favours the brave. Lost money can always be made again. Go PRL! Bring this baby home.

I see the time the deal with TE has taken as a positive. I see it as PRL and TE building a solid SHA and giving due respect to all aspects of the project, we don't want anything rushed. Better to take time and let things fall into place. If it is meant to happen, it will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.