EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

Mont - thank you very much for your wisdom.However firstly I...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mont - thank you very much for your wisdom.

However firstly I don't crack on all the time. Secondly I didn't say I wished I had sold at over a dollar, I said I did sell some at over a dollar. Thirdly I didn't say I should have sold some others, I said that I find myself regretting not taking advice to sell - based on the fact that the current managements track record would suggest the promises continually made are optimistic at best, their track record of hitting milestones has been very poor and if you sell at 60 cents you will likely be able to buy twice as many back when they hit 30 - in hindsight advice that was spot on and also in hindsight a lot wiser than getting carried away by reading the blind optimism on HC.I had a plan - I held. The plan was poor.

HC posters have been calling huge potential and profits to be made for half a decade - I hope those prospects are not too far away and I also hope you have not missed too many other outstanding opportunities while you have been waiting. There have been a number of 5 and 10 baggers during the EWC wait - I hope you managed to get one.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 92959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.