AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

The "I can't find my shoes stage..."

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    The recent update (November 4th) took all of the emphasis off the fact that the demonstrations are expected and overdue. It did not mention the demonstrations and gave the market no clear indication of when they would happen.
    If your own typical critical timeline in getting ready for the bus in the morning consists of get up (5 mins), have breakfast (10 mins), have shower (10 mins), get dressed (10 mins) and walk to the bus stop (5 mins) then you know that it will take you 40 mins to get on the bus. AKP completed all of the early stages and all year we have been ready for the get on the bus stage which they said would be early 3rd quarter (4 months ago).
    So 3 weeks ago we are expecting an announcement saying "here comes the bus.. we are looking sharp and excited about the day" and we get an announcement that says "we are now entering the critical I can't find my shoes stage". Apparently this is critical because we can't have important demonstrations in our socks or in a suit and thongs. This however was an "it goes without saying stage" and we were told the bus was coming again and again.
    I'm a huge supporter and I will wait for the bus because I'm fully dressed but I am not sure how management can say we are 5 minutes from the bus and then add another 10 minute stage when the bus should have arrived. Just be honest so that the market doesn't feel duped.
    I'm very much looking forward to getting on the bus and I know that its coming but I am also now preparing myself for the critical "kiss the wife on the way out stage" and the "it's taking longer to get to the bus stop because there is a stone in my shoe stage"!
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.