AGR 4.00% 2.4¢ aguia resources limited

Just doing some more research before deciding whether to buy,...

1. 864 Posts.
    Just doing some more research before deciding whether to buy, which is looking very likely and I found quite a good research report, apologies if it has been recently posted, it sets a price target of 90c and exploration target of .7 to 1.5 bt.

From the company web site.

http://www.aguiaresources.com.au/uploads/news/foster-stockbroking-agr-report.pdf

Investment Thesis:
    ? Brazil’s agriculture sector set for record growth. AGR is well positioned to meet
    the needs of a ready domestic market with 91% of potash consumption in Brazil
    imported and agriculture and fertiliser demand forecasted to grow. 49% of
    domestic phosphate consumption is also imported to Brazil.
    ? Brazilian project location delivers strategic and financial benefits. AGR is
    strategically positioned to sell its product to the domestic Brazilian fertiliser
    market, providing a significant advantage to its international peers who will need
    to commit capex required for rail/port infrastructure solutions. We also anticipate
    margin benefits of ~$100/t for its potash via sales direct to local blenders.
    ? 0.7-1.5Bt potash resource potential. AGR will shortly commence drilling at the
    Atlantic potash project in Brazil, with an exploration target of 0.7-1.5Bt @ ~12-15%
    KCI. The mineralisation occurs at a depth of 1,500-1,700m below surface and if
    initial drilling confirms continuity of the resource at ~25m thicknesses then we
    anticipate a maiden JORC resource of up to 0.5Bt by 2QCY12.
    ? Vale’s development of potash mines the in region de-risks exploration. 30km to
    the North is Brazil’s only producing potash mine Vales ‘Taquari-Vassouras’
    underground mine. Vale has also built a functioning carnallite solution mining pilot
    plant with the aim of producing 1.2Mtpa KCI, highlighting solution mining in the
    Sergipe basin is commercially feasible and the granting of environmental permits
    obtainable. Historical bore-hole and 2D seismic data also highlights the presence of
    potash mineralisation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $26.32K 1.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 420000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 60053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.